Energize Alaska Summit
June 26-28, Anchorage
About the event
Registration is live for Launch Alaska's biggest event of the year - the Energize Alaska Summit happening June 26-28 in the beautiful state of Alaska. This is an invite-only, multi-day event held in conjunction with our larger public facing event, Demo Day.
Launch Alaska is on a mission: to accelerate the resource revolution. From our unique position at the top of the world, we invest in scalable startups working in the food, water, transportation, and energy (FWTE) nexus. We harness Alaska’s distinct mix of resources, markets, and opportunities to help startups scale solutions that are sparking the next industrial revolution.
We can’t do this alone. Join us for our annual summit to meet our portfolio companies, help us rapidly iterate ideas, and strategize how Alaska can best be a proving ground for innovative technologies. Attendees include startups, investors, military partners, national labs, accelerators, government representatives, utilities, and other global partners in the FWTE nexus.
SUMMARY of events
TUESDAY 6/26 Launch Alaska unConference
7:30 am - 10:00 pm, Alyeska Resort, Girdwood
- Workshops, panels, design sprints, case studies
- Tram to top of mountain for lunch and activities
- Speed dating with Launch Alaska portfolio companies
- Startup Alley Happy Hour
- Dinner and networking
WEDNESDAY 6/27 Networking Day in Anchorage
Meeting times and locations vary, Happy Hour 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm, location TBA
- Meetings with Launch Alaska and Portfolio Companies
- Launch Alaska Happy Hour
- Option to attend the Vitalize Alaska Conference presented by Alaska’s Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and the Center for Economic Development (CED). Register here for the Vitalize Alaska Conference.
THURSDAY 6/28 Local Tours & Launch Alaska Demo Day
Tour times and locations vary, Demo Day 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm, 49th State Brewing Co, Anchorage
- Spend time with other summit participants on tours around Anchorage including a local food tour, a renewable energy tour, a farm tour, and a brewery tour.
- Demo Day celebrates the end of our third accelerator program. Meet our 2018 portfolio companies and network with the global Launch Alaska community.
become a sponsor
Learn more about our sponsorship levels and associated benefits including free summit passes, printed promotional materials, and a booth at the unConference.